tags

Best straypup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best straypup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life a strange, life i strange, life is strange.

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
  • Video
  • Latest
  • Popular
#straydogsfeeder #FundRaising #Fundraiser #straypuppy #instagood #Fundraise

Day 4 #Help Chutku has got parvo. I have to take her to vet for saline because she is not eating anything. Eventually She starts pooping blood. .She has lost her mother and other siblings one by one. I can't do this without you, so please help and pray for her. Funds Needed: Rs.8,000 upi id :manjarishukla28@oksbi upi no:9616797138 This money will go towards her medications daily saline. #straydogsfeeder

135 View

#straydogsfeeder #petsofinstagram #FundRaising #Fundraiser #straypuppy #parvovirus

Day 4 Chutku has got parvo. I have to take her to vet for saline because she is not eating anything. Eventually She starts pooping blood. .She has lost her mother and other siblings one by one. I can not loose her at any cost. I can't do this without you, so please help and pray for her. Funds Needed: Rs.8,000 This money will go towards her medications daily saline. manjarishukla28@oksbi UPI no:9616797138 #straydogsfeeder #petsofinstagram

108 View