tags

Best onlyvinit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onlyvinit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories
  • Video
  • Latest
  • Popular
#hindiगुमनाम #suyashivinit #Nojotovoice #Motivation #mumkinhai #onlyvinit  तुम बस मुस्कुरा दो Just try till the end with a smile...  #NojotoVoice
#suyashivinit #Happiness #onlyvinit #sadness #Balloon #story   #NojotoVideo

#NojotoVideo @Punit Pandey that feeling couldn't have been possibly expressed if it was not uhh narrating this story... I don't know what reactions I will get but certainly I love your voice and your way of narrating. This story wouldn't have had existence without you. Thank you so much.. Thank you again Soumya Jain @Vikash Johri @aman6.1 @Dev Faizabadi @Punit Pandey #story #nojoto #suyashivinit #onlyvinit #Happiness #sadness #Balloon

244 View

#suyashivinit #melancholy #Happiness #onlyvinit #sadness #Balloon   #NojotoVideo

#NojotoVideo @Punit Pandey Thank you so much for making my simple story into a beautiful one.....And that's why I just love ur voice....... Thank you so much... Good luck to uhh... #story #girl #partone #suyashivinit #onlyvinit #melancholy #Happiness #sadness #Balloon @Punit Pandey

203 View