tags

Best writingofig Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writingofig Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writing poetry, life writing, wri software.

• 5 Followers
  • 135 Stories
  • Video
  • Latest
  • Popular
#कविता #poetryandlove #hindi_poetry #micropoetry #writingofig

Jante ho apne aap ko? Batao jara kon ho tum? Here is my answer. . . . For more of those stories and poems, come to my show. Link: .

67 View

Writing is salvation. That's what we live for. But sometimes, you are not able to write to your content. Here is one #dotookshabd with the same emotion. . . . For more of those stories and poems, come to my show. Link:

146 View

Stories and poems. That's what we live for. But sometimes, only you understand the happiness and pain behind it. Here is one #dotookshabd with the pain of not having someone who understanda the way you live those stories and poems. . . . For more of those stories and poems, come to my show. Link:

187 View

#poetsofinstagram #poemsofinstagram #poetrycommunity #indiantaleways #shyamalquotes #rekhtalovers

तुम ख़ूबसूरत हो ये तो सभी लोग जानते हैं। पर तुम बारिश में बहुत ख़ूबसूरत हो जाती हो, ये बस मैं जानता हूं। @shyamal_ke_shabd @what_the_heart_speaks @globalagepoetry @sonalsngh @sandeep__maheshwari ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @ayushmannk @wisewriteraward @indiantaleways_hindi @indiantaleways @beyond_thoughtss_hindi @bymepoetryindia @bymewomb @bymepoetrylove @yahyabootwala @kumarvishwas @google #rekhtalovers #poetsofinstagram #instamood #poetrytribe #poetrycommunity #poetsofindia #poemsofinstagram #poemo

8,230 View

#followforfollowback #instagramshoutout #writersconnection #poemsofinstagram #poetsofinstagram #writerscommunity

बस यही कहानी थी😚😅💘 feel free to repost..😍 Do comment 🤞 Follow @shyamal_ke_shabd @ayushmannk @poemnprose @wisewriteraward @write_her_writer

10,537 View

#followforfollowback #writersofinstagram #writersconnection #poemsofinstagram #poetsofinstagram #writingcommunity

मेरी चाय का रंग तुम सा है? या तुम्हारा रंग मेरी चाय सा? ख़ैर छोड़ो ये सब बातें! मोहब्बत तो हमें तुम दोनों से ही है। ☕🍵☕ Tag a tea lover in your group..❤️ Do share and tag for credit ❤️ #Tea #teaLovers #tealove #chai #chailover #pyaar #mohabbat #rekhtalovers #writingcommunity #writingofig Follow @shyamal_ke_shabd

1.34 Lac View