tags

Best makes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what makes life life, what makes me me, who makes memes.

• 386 Followers
  • 2746 Stories
  • Video
  • Latest
  • Popular
#makes #MR

#MR bean #makes police in fear#👍👍👍

27 View

#manojpaikrao #Trending #Popular #habbits #Hindi

क्या हम इंसान अब भी गुलाम है.. #habbits #makes #Man #manojpaikrao #Nojoto #Hindi #Trending #Popular

244 View

#Superlove #possible #anything #makes

we are so busy that we all forget that our status doesn't makes our mother happy..what makes her happy is spending her special day the way she wants to. she is getting older and she must be missing our endless laugh with her... she don't want anything but she is missing her small baby and the way he/she uesd to call her every second... 💗💗💗💗 nothing is more beautiful then mother.. MOM is just a beautiful reflection of WOW

117 View

#Quote  The flowing water reminds me of the journey called life...
The flowing water never stops...it keeps moving further and makes a continuous progress...it faces many stones and pebbles in its path but it overcomes all the obstacles..
Flowing water also gets cleaner when it keeps moving and faces pebbles..
If it doesn't move...it becomes impure!
Similarly in life....we have to keep moving forward...we may face problems but it makes us strong as pebbles make the moving water pure..if we stop ourself from the sufferings our progress also stops!
-Shreya Soni

.....the flowing water reminds me of life♥♥

39 View

#कहानी #patience #Opinion #haste #makes #waste