tags

Best poetryandlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poetryandlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love poetry in english, sad love poetry, love poetry in urdu.

• 18 Followers
  • 109 Stories
  • Video
  • Latest
  • Popular
#कविता #poetryandlove #IshqUnlimited #hindi_poetry #micropoetry

We are always searching for something precious to us. That's what we live for. But sometimes, only you understand the your effort and the happiness that comes with it. Here is one of my #dotookshabd for the same feeling. . . . For more of those stories and poems, come to my show. Link:

37 View

#कविता #poetryandlove #hindi_poetry #micropoetry #writingofig

Jante ho apne aap ko? Batao jara kon ho tum? Here is my answer. . . . For more of those stories and poems, come to my show. Link: .

67 View

Writing is salvation. That's what we live for. But sometimes, you are not able to write to your content. Here is one #dotookshabd with the same emotion. . . . For more of those stories and poems, come to my show. Link:

146 View

Stories and poems. That's what we live for. But sometimes, only you understand the happiness and pain behind it. Here is one #dotookshabd with the pain of not having someone who understanda the way you live those stories and poems. . . . For more of those stories and poems, come to my show. Link:

187 View

#perveenshakirpoetry #poetry_voiceofsoul #poetryunplugged #poetryandlove #poetess
#poetry_voiceofsoul #poetryandlove #krishna_flute #PoetryOnline #myvoice