tags

Best oldbollywood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oldbollywood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
  • Video
  • Latest
  • Popular
#retrobollywood #oldbollywood #CoupleGoals #lovestatus #Lovesongs
#oldbollywood #लव

#oldbollywood support me friends if you like my video plz follow me

27 View

#kitnihaseenzindagihaiyeh #kitnihaseenzindagi #oldbollywoodsongs #luckyalisongs #oldbollywood #retrosongs

The freshness of the lyrics and lucky ali's voice never fades away.🪄 A special playlist full of nostalgic songs spotted. LINK IN BIO✨ . . . . #luckyali #luckyalisongs #kitnihaseenzindagihaiyeh #kitnihaseenzindagi #retrosongs #oldbollywood #oldsongs #oldbollywoodsongs #Oldisgold

256 View

#RetroNostalgia #follow4follow #KishoreKumar #oldbollywood #khaultisyahi
#BestOfIndianCinema #BestOfBollywood #OldSchoolMusic #oldbollywood #Hindigaane
#BestOfIndianCinema #BestOfBollywood #OldSchoolMusic #oldbollywood #Hindigaane

You met a lot of person, but none of them could give you that feeling of calmness like they did. The moment they pulled you in their arms, you just pull out the mask you have been wearing the whole day, because their presence make you so comfortable with them, there's no room for you to bother about anything, especially for being yourself. It's about the comfort you feel in that very moment. It's about the feeling where you want to give all of you to them and not expect anything from them in r

67 View