tags

Best cause Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cause Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3 lifestyle causes of cancer, philosophy 4 causes, cause meaning in hindi.

• 122 Followers
  • 698 Stories
  • Video
  • Latest
  • Popular
#hastag #gokul #chill #cause #Look
#lifeexperiences #Relationship #LoveHate #Mistake #Galti

voice:-मुस्कान original content:-@look.inside.yourself #LoveHate#Relationship#want#cause#Mistake#Galti#lifeexperiences

43 View

#atomkiduniya #Consequence #Quotes #India #Quote #cause

Agar kisi problem me fas gaye ho, to isse sun lena.. it dost kaam aajayega. #atomkiduniya #cause #Consequence #India #Quotes

39 View

#johnlegend #kalakaksh #English #allofme #Nojoto #Song

What would I do without your smart mouth... Drawing me in, and you kicking me out... Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down... What’s going on in that beautiful mind... I’m on your magical mystery ride... And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright... My head’s under water... But I’m breathing fine...

64 View

Love's my religion 💖 but he was my faith... Something so sacred so hard to replace... Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace... All wrapped in one he was so many sins... Would have done anything everything for him... And if you ask me I would do it again... 😇 No need to imagine...😌

200 View

#justthewayyouare #NojotoFamily #nojotosinger #kalakaksh #Brunomars #English

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'... Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying... She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday... Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me... And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see... But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?" I say... When I see your face... There's not a thing that I would change...

69 View