tags

Best भागवताम🕉️ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best भागवताम🕉️ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 63 Stories
  • Video
  • Latest
  • Popular
#भागवताम🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

പരീക്ഷിത്തു രാജാവിനു ബ്രഹ്മോപദേശം –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Actions, reactions, pleasures and sorrows are only at the level of Maya. Bhagavan is beyond all this. 'In relation to the body, the house, etc., there is a sense of I, of mine. Only those who rise above all of them and do not react to the situations caused by such feelings can blossom Vishnupadam.'Brahmopadesam to king Parikshithu -#भागवताम🕉️

88 View

#भागवताम🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

കാലത്തിന്റെ പ്രബലത, കല്പങ്ങളുടെ കാലാവധി, പ്രളയം –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Whatever was, is now, will be, all that is only consciousness. Nothing stands apart from this. The intellect, the senses and their objects are all rooted in consciousness. Waking state, dream state and hibernation also depend on this consciousness. Just as clouds form and disappear in the sky, the universe is seen in that infinite cosmic being, both manifest and unmanifest. Just as a cloud formed by the heat of the sun hides the sun

267 View

#भागवताम🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

ജ്ഞാനയോഗത്തിന്റെ വിവരണം –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Before creation there was only me. Even after the massacre, I am the only one. Therefore, in whatever form I think, I am the only one who still exists. Gold is always gold. Gold is the same no matter what form of jewelry it takes. So develop wisdom to rise above the fog of duality and immerse yourself in the light of self-knowledge. Until that happens, the deluded life will continue to take new bodies. Nothing is liberating except the attainment of the p

87 View

#भागवताम🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

ജ്ഞാനയോഗത്തിന്റെ വിവരണം –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Lord Krishna said: As long as the sleeping soul dreams of this multifarious world, as long as it interacts with the senses and sense objects, as long as it associates the disturbances as mind and its changes, it continues to dream, shifting from one body to another. The inner soul which identifies itself with the body, the senses, the life force and the mind is called Jeevan. In the state of ignorance it is this life that seems to suffer. In reality, grie

311 View

#भागवताम🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

ജ്ഞാനയോഗത്തിന്റെ വിവരണം –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Lord Krishna continued: A knower knows that Oneness alone is the ultimate truth and neither praises nor disparages anything in the world. Diversity is the offspring of ignorance, which is the sleep of life. It's a long dream. What good is that being the case? What is evil? What words can be described, what can be thought in the mind, it is all untrue. Description of Jnana Yoga – #भागवताम🕉️

108 View

#भागवताम🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

ജ്ഞാനയോഗത്തിന്റെ വിവരണം –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️Below perfection – nothing can liberate us except self-realization. Until then, appetite and lust will continue to repeat themselves as offspring of diversity consciousness. Description of Jnana Yoga – #भागवताम🕉️

104 View